Friday, December 18, 2009


This is my little angel Rylie Michelle...she was so
into Sponge Bob at this time that I had to be
a little creative to get the precious look that
she gave me!


Photobucket


And here the my little handsome man, Wyatt Dalton,
I think that he is a natural model...he has the looks
and the poses down!!!


Photobucket


I have to say that they are the perfect pair! Rylie was watching
some cartoon and Wyatt was trying to get Grandma to
give him another fruit snack! I tried to get Rylie to give Wyatt a big
hug and what does he do? I guess what every brother does...
he pushed her away!!

Photobucket


I hope that you enjoyed getting to know a little about the two
most important little people in
my life! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas
and a blessed 2010!

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP