Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guilt Free Laziness!!

I love to be busy, I love to make lists and cross everything off that list...in fact to make it seem like I accomplish more than I intented, if I do something off the list like take a shower, you can bet that I write it down on my to do list and cross it off immediately afterward!  My husband thinks that I am crazy for this and he may be right...although when I make him his to do list, he sure gets a lot done!  So this morning I awoke to the wonderful sound of rain...and thought to myself, I can be totally lazy and not feel bad...woohoo!!  I don't know why rain gives me this feeling of laziness or power if you will, over my list making but it does.  My whole attitude changes when it is a dreary rainy day. There is no pressure to go play in the yard with the kids or find a fun adventure to do outside, it gives you the complete freedom to stay indoors and build forts or watch movies or just snuggle up with a blanket the kids or Mitch.  It gives you, (I have no idea why) the freedom to drink hot chocolate and order Chinese,  it gives you the freedom to feel ok about accomplishing absolute nothing all day...there is always tomorrow for the list...I love it!

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP