Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Listening to Jasmine Star=New Beginning!

Today is the beginning or what I want to call the beginning of my photography career. I know, I know I have been doing this already for awhile BUT today is the start of a new and exciting adventure for me. Until last night when I went to a seminar where Jasmine Star spoke, I thought that a blog was a mini little website and who wanted to know all about me? I had this idea that when potential clients went to my blog it was to view my current work and if they went for the first time, they just wanted to know where I was from blablabla...well I was so wrong. I want people who view my blog to know who I am, what I like, what I value, my goals, my failures, in a nut shell , who Jill Moore is, not Jill Moore Photography. So as I said before, this is the beginning...

I few months ago I was just hanging out probably with my 2 wonderful kids, when I got a phone call from my really good friend Kriea and she started started talking about WPPI. I was not really interested if you want to know the truth but I let her go on and on until I realized, hey this could be a really great experience for me. So long story short, I agreed to go. Well, as I sit here in Vegas at the WPPI I cannot express to you the absolutely amazing experience this has been so far. The wealth of information is pretty overwhelming to be honest, but this experience has been life changing for me personally, and in my career. I have met some pretty fabulous people, been able to hang out with old and new friends, start figuring out where I am going with my business and come on I'm in Vegas...who wouldn't love that experience! I am already planning for next year and what I want to focus on!

I am sitting here trying to decide how to end this little piece and decided to end with a goal or a quote or just something inspirational...so here goes. This is something that Jasmine Star said last night that stuck with me...Do not spend your time trying to be different, spend your time being you because YOU are different and that is all you need! I love it!

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP