Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Boy Liam + Big Sis Kate= Beautiful Shoot!

Is there anything that makes a mother want another baby more than being around a mother with her newborn??  My poor husband, every time I come home from a newborn shoot I say,"Mitch I think it's time for another baby..." and he says,"no way Jill, not YET!"  Our two little "babies" are 2 and 3 and I swear we had a talk in the very beginning and we made a deal...NO being big kids till I'm ready!  Well, that deal has been broken not once but twice!  Tasha, you have two beautiful kiddos and you are so blessed!  I had a ball with you guys and feel so honored that you chose me to capture Liam's first photographs!  Everybody get ready to meet Liam and his big sister Kate!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP