Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun on the Ranch!

I have plenty of places to shoot my sessions, but there is nothing better then doing on location shoots at the home of the kids. When you have the kids in their element, their smiles are better, they are more comfy and they treat you like a friend, just someone that they are showing all their cool forts and hideaways to...you are just pointing a huge camera lens at them while they are chattering away on how you can just crawl over this huge pile of trees to get to the fort that is built almost on top the creek! Seriously I had so much fun doing this shoot, Morgan and Wyatt were awesome to be around and joke with. Wyatt kept coming up with poses to do and he was having so much fun dong it! I think my favorite memory of that day was when the kids wanted to go across the creek and they were like, ya there is a bridge right over here...well, the bridge turned out to be a large stick about 6 inches wide! Let me tell you, I didn't realize I was getting old until I had to balance my way across there! Thank goodness for mom pretty much holding my hand all the way across...thanks Kendra! I am so glad I did it thought because I got some amazing shots over there! Hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I did traipsing all over the ranch yard with these kiddos!



Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks guys for showing me around and letting me act like a kid again for an afternoon! 

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP