Wednesday, February 1, 2012

awww...Baby Cooper! {newborn}

This last year as been a pretty crazy roller coaster and one of the effects is not being able to have anymore babies...which makes my job even more amazing because I get to play with newborn babies ALL DAY LONG! Cooper Tate is extra special to me because his mama is a great friend of mine. When I had my little ones I remember she used to come over to get her "baby fix"...well now the tables are turned and I am visiting to get my "baby fix!" Cooper was 5 days old when I shot this session and I went to see him today and he is already 3 weeks old! I hope that you all enjoy viewing the most handsome little man ever!

Babies are just perfect in everyway...perfect lips, nose, ears...
Photobucket


Photobucket

This little man has the most amazing dimples in his cheeks and I think they are getting bigger everyday...he's gonna be a real heartbreaker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to post two of this hat...it is so adorable and I love love love these pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh mad baby boy...still adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sleepyhead!

Photobucket


Photobucket

As always, thanks for stopping and giving my blog some of you time! JM

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP