Sunday, April 15, 2012

Clay and Melissa {ENGAGED!!!!!!}

When I have nothing to do...which is very rare, I drive around.  I drive around and think, drive around listen to music and sing very loudly :), I drive around and look for cool stuff I can use in the studio (people get rid of simply amazing stuff!) and I drive around and see what I can see, which leads me to find some very cool places in my own little town.  With Clay and Melissa I got to use a lot of those little spots, I think they thought maybe I was crazy driving all over, stopping at a bee factory, at creepy old houses...Anyways, I had a blast with these two and cannot wait to shoot their wedding in June!  


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Jill Moore Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP